Monday, May 11, 2009

Hello Week Two

Have you ever wondered if those magazine workouts really work? It seems like there is one in every magazine I flip through. Well say hello to my Weeks Two and Three Goal:
Magazine Fitness Plan Lab.



I didn’t spend oodles of time looking for a plan I just went for the first one that caught my eye and it actually seems really great: Prevention Magazine’s Two Week Turn Around. It combines cardio walking and strength training, alternating activities so you are working all of your muscles groups. This is a kick start kind of plan, and this is exactly what I need! The workouts are an hour total, so not completely time consuming which is good. I do have a long class after work tomorrow and the following Tuesday which will present me with the challenge to fit this in. I may have to (gulp) set my alarm early and do the work out tomorrow before work!


I know there will be some things I will have to modify due to my problematic arm/neck, but I can still give it a galant effort.

They have the plan posted online as well if you would like to take a gander at it (or join me…wink wink nudge nudge): http://www.prevention.com/twoweekturnaround


1 comment:

  1. Hmm... I like the idea of a two week commitment. Maybe I'll (gulp) join you.

    ReplyDelete