BB30s Easy Mango Wheat Berry Side
You will need:
- One Mango, chopped in small pieces or about ¾ pack of frozen chopped mango thawed (no added sugars and such-ingredients should just read: mango)
- A good handful of cilantro, chopped
- Quarter or a half of a medium red onion, minced
- Minced garlic (I love garlic so I use 4-6 cloves)
- One cup of cooked wheat berries (boiled, drained, sea salted with a little Earth Balance)
Mix it with your cooked wheat berries
(Give it a quick spritz of olive oil with your Misto if you like)
Eat as is for a side, or put a scoop atop some spinach for a delightful salad.
Put on your sparkliest hat, because there is about to be a flavor party in your mouth!
If you used the frozen bag of mango, you might be wondering what you are supposed to do with a quarter bag of frozen mango pieces. How about….
BB30s Mango Smoothie
- Quarter of a bag of Whole Foods frozen mango (any brand will do as long as there aren’t any additives)
- 1 cup of Almond Milk
- ½ teaspoon of cinnamon
- Splash of vanilla extract (or pure vanilla beans if you are lucky enough to have them on hand)
- 1 small scoop of Purely Decadent Coconut Milk Vanilla Bean Ice Cream.
- 1 ice cube.
Pour into a glass (a martini glass if you want to feel fancy or in a tumbler with a bendy straw)
So creamy and dreamy! No booties or bellies are made bigger with the consumption of this smoothie!