Monday, January 9, 2012

Kaeng Raeng Cleanse: Day One Part 2

I decided that I would go ahead and start after my cleanse FINALLY arrived this afternoon. I had eaten a little tofu and about a fourth of a cup of black rice that I bought at work, but since since everything else I had during the day was raw, I felt like I may as well go for it. I am bummed that it's not going to be a perfect six days, but a solid five days should be good too. Now I can enjoy my Sunday night dinner with Mr. BB30.

The smoothies are a little chalky, but I have just been using water and little almond milk. I think trying different amount of water, juice, and ice will be key. You definitely can't just add water and shake in a bottle like they say. I tried that and it was so thick and wouldn't blend. I had to wait until I got home to blend it. I drank one before rehearsal and am drinking one now.

I am anxious to see how a full day goes tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment