Monday, May 3, 2010

Results Tonight

(Oprah voice) It's my BIRTH-DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tonight I will be putting up my birthday/results post. Stay tuned!

I've already had an amazing birthday! Saturday morning I headed out early to take my bikini shots and Mr. BB30 told me he would have brunch made for us by the time I got home. How sweet. So I took my shots (still nerve racking if you want to know), and I decided to stop by a store on the way home since I just can't seem to find any new clothes that I like. Finally I called the mister to tell him I was on my way back. When I walked in I sensed something weird- what was my hubby up to? I walked in my dining room and there sitting with my pal who'd taken my shots (and beaten me home) were my two east coast besties who'd flown in from NYC to be with me for my birthday weekend. They videoed my reaction. I want to figure out how to post it (a tech genius I am not). I was showered with love and presents and a veganized version of my beloved almond crusted french toast. I was treated to a pedicure and girl time, and it was revealed that several people were coming out to see my play that night and were coming out afterwards for a little party at a restaurant across the street. Birthday bliss.

Today lots of fun things have been planned for me and I feel like a princess!

2 comments:

  1. Happiest of birthdays my friend! I can't WAIT to see your HAWT BAWD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect wknd!! I hope you have the happiest of birthdays today and an all around fabulous time :)

    Can't wait to hear about the results :)

    ReplyDelete