Sunday, January 3, 2010

December: The Month of Quarters

Quarter INCHES, that is! Over the past month I lost a quarter of an inch in each of my measuring points!
Behold:

Dec 3rd Waist (at belly button): 31 inches
Jan 3rd Waist (at belly button): 30.75
Down 1/4 inch! Down 2.75 inches total!

Dec 3rd Hips: 36.25
Jan 3rd Hips: 36
Down 1/4 inch! Down 3 inches total!

Dec 3rd Arm: 11 inches around
Jan 3rd Arm: 10.75 inches around
Down 1/4 inch! Down 1 inch total!

Dec 3rd Thigh: 22 inches around
Jan 3rd Thigh: 21.75 inches around
Down 1/4 inch! Down 1.25 inches total!


I am thrilled. Last month was a bummer with progress at a standstill, so I feel some hope knowing I've been given a kick start! What have I done differently over the past month? I've worked hard to incorporate clean eating and removing animal products from my diet. Clearly it has proven to be just what I needed! I have a nice kind diet to thank this month!

How are all of you doing? Did you survive the holidays unscathed?


HAPPY NEW YEAR!
~BB30

3 comments:

  1. I worked out for the first time in THREE months this morning. Yes; I went 3 months without working out and I have begun to seriously feel it. I guess I just was so crazy busy at the end of the year that I let working out slip off my radar. But, I'm back in the game!

    Call it a New Years Resolution or just that now that 2009 is done, the holidays are past, and life is settling back down to normal I'm finally gaining clarity again. Either way, I have finally decided to put working out back on my to do list. WHOO HOO!

    Congrats BB30 for all of your success and progress in 2009!!! You're an inspiration! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Losing ANYTHING in December is truly an accomplishment worth celebrating! I'm so thrilled for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for you too. I took a page out of your book and posted my measurements on my blog--along with pictures! This is going to be the year for me. check it out at.

    ReplyDelete