Thursday, December 3, 2009

Monthly Measurements

So I didn't lose any inches this month, but I totally expected it with three weeks of almost no good workouts due to my hectic rehearsal/show schedule and some major work stress (the last quarter of the year is a particularly hectic time in Day Job land.) I'm disappointed of course, but I know I will do better over the next month. I also know that I need to make the most of Jan and Feb because I was cast in another play this week that will begin rehearsing at the end of Feb. On the flip side, knowing I will soon have about two months of more free time at night and on the weekends will help get me through these tough spells when I am frustrated with not having time to hit workouts hard.


Nov 3rd Waist (at belly button): 31 inches
Dec 3rd Waist (at belly button): 31 inches
NO CHANGE Down 2.5 inches total!

Nov 3rd Hips: 36.25
Dec 3rd Hips: 36.25
NO CHANGE Down 2.75 inches total!

Nov 3rd Arm: 11 inches around
Dec 3rd Arm: 11 inches around
NO CHANGE Down 3/4 inch total!

Nov 3rd Thigh: 22 inches around
Dec 3rd Thigh: 22 inches around
NO CHANGE Down 1 inch total!

1 comment:

  1. yes but you didn't gain either. that really a bonus. You are so awesome! Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete