Wednesday, December 2, 2009

All I Want for Christmas Is My Two Toned Cheeks!

How much do I covet a pair of Reebok EasyTone's? So much!! How much do I hate spending lots of money? Sososososo much! However, as much as I hate to have the moves put on me be manipulated by commercials, Reebok has hook, line, and sinkered me with this ad. I want an impossibly gorgeoues hiney too!! Here's my money! As an actor, I do have to wonder what that audition was like. Did they line up a bunch of women backwards and call back their top five bums?

You can look at all of the styles of Reebok EasyTones here.To celebrate being named on Oprah's holiday "O List" they are offering free shipping and returns all season. Score!

My current sneaks are silver, and I love them so much I wish I had bought two pairs, so needless to say, I want the Reeinspires in silver.



Will you be asking Santa for a fitness inspired gift this year??

1 comment: