Monday, October 31, 2011

To Tweet is to Motivate

HAPPY HALLOWEEN Y'ALL!

Just a reminder that I began Tweeting at the end of May. I find it to be a great way to motivate myself to workout. Being able to give myself a virtual pat on the back while waiting for a class to start and possibly encouraging others to bust out the ol' sports bra has been very satisfying.

Follow me at:
http://twitter.com/#!/BikiniBy30

Earlier this month, Bestie was in town for a quick trip and celebrated with pumpkin carvin'. They molded in less than a week. One of the pumpkins didn't even survive in time for a photo.
Mine. She had hair. I think she looks better molded.
Mr. BB30's. He went traditional.
Bestie's. She had Pac Man ghosts on the brain all night.
Things are glum around my day job office lately. I didn't go all out like in years past (I was a prize winning Amy Winehouse in 2008), but I dusted off my cat ears.
2008 HILARIOUS

2011 YAWN
Today in gratitude I am thankful for the morning ritual of my little dog swimming his way across my lap in hopes of a good stretch and some scratches while I put on make up. It's a part of my day that makes me feel super loved. I'm smitten.

2 comments:

  1. I've been trying to comment on your posts but nothing has been working so we will see if it works today.

    Ok, the ears are cute and and all but now you have to post pics of the Amy Winehouse outfit, please please please!
    Are you dressing the pups up? I love your friends Pacman pumpkin, that is very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Shakes-Done and Done. See what I do for you?! :)

    ReplyDelete