Friday, April 20, 2012

Easter Eats


Mr. BB30 and I enjoyed a quiet Easter at home. We made brunch....
Berry and Oatmeal Bliss
 Mr. BB30 made a festive vegan dinner including a corn "ceviche"....
Corn, roasted red bell pepper, roasted jalapeno, salt, lime juice.
I decided I wanted to make dessert. I turned to my girls at The Post Punk Kitchen, and the choice was easy: Key Lime Pie. Perfect for a spring feast. Also, Mr. BB30 had never had it before. It turned out really well. The fresh lime was so vibrant! I used a pre-made graham cracker crust. I am absolutely making this pie again. Click here for the recipe. My picture does it no justice. Make this!!
YUM!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for share this guide with us. To reading and observing about history and present social activites is the main topic where we get many more infrmation.I also love to reading i get information from your blog.Today i read about health blog and i found a blog that is related to Tattoo removal. Now a days laser treatment for Tttoo removalis famous and effective.I recommended to you read this blogs for laser session, cost and before and after results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the valuable information you provide in your blog. stuff right here! Good luck for the next! Mattress

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really enjoyed to read this beautiful article. Thanks for sharing good information.Dog Play Pens

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Nice blog. Thank you so much for share this guide with us.
    Pet Shaver

    ReplyDelete